Dragon's Lair Live! Dragon's Lair Live!

This video is more chuckle worthy than it has a right to be, primarily because of the helmet and that guy's dopey face. I also enjoy that around 14secs into the vid the sword appears to invert and show the background through the protagonist. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but it totally worked.

DanielFStudios responds:

It was somewhat intentional. The whole point was to save time during the shoot and post. By the way, that dopey face is mine.

REAL UFO LANDING FOOTAGE 2015 REAL UFO LANDING FOOTAGE 2015

This was very funny. Great animation and audio. "You touchin' my boys?"

10 Amazing Actual facts 10 Amazing Actual facts

I really enjoy some of the animation, especially the fly eating the hamburger. Some of the audio got a little frazzled in the middle there, but maybe that was the point.

SillyBeans responds:

yeah that was done on purpose with the Waiter, and thanks, I think it was the only part of the animation I didn't rush lol

Zero Hour 1 Zero Hour 1

Fun shoot-em-up.

Arachnotorious - Episode 2 Arachnotorious - Episode 2

This was very cool. The tarantula is well done.

DragoonFenix15 responds:

Thank you! Animating insects and spiders is very enjoyable to me. All the little specific patterns of leg movements is fun to obsess over, I suppose.

Clip From "Hoodie" Clip From "Hoodie"

I enjoy the live shot with the animation on it (it's pretty much how I make my videos too, though I "paint" over them). It looks like a cool project but the movements could be more smooth.

Warhammer40kCartoonS2e4 Warhammer40kCartoonS2e4

Those poor Fire Warriors. The only criticism I could make is that the background could show more depth. Well done.

F*ck You, Son Gohan! F*ck You, Son Gohan!

I enjoy the bit with Android 16.

Chris-Vassilico responds:

Not as graphic as what happens in the anime. xD

The Path of Least Resistance - Episode One The Path of Least Resistance - Episode One

I enjoy the animation style, though the Morpheus bit was easily the best part.